Monday, March 3, 2014

Hello Slacker!

Happy Monday!  I am doing 'better' than the first few times I started this blog thing, but I still feel like I am slacking on my posts! I apologize also for mostly using this as a journal to just talk for the time being, that will hopefully change in the future. For right now, with all the things going on in my life, I find it hard to sit down and post of blog that explains how I am organizing my house or decorating my nursery or baking delicious treats! Each day is different and I just don't have a project going to blog about.  I know that blogging can be about ANYTHING but I want to occasionally entertain my readers with helpful hints like I did with my V-Day Blog! Other than RANDOMLY packing boxes to take to or storage unit there is nothing that I feel would benefit my readers at this point! If I blogged about how our packing and moving situation has gone so far, NO one would want to move or take my advice, EVER! I attempted to start a spreadsheet to keep things organized! My best friend and seester, Jennifer , did this when she moved and I thought, "WOW, this is great! When it comes time for us to move I will totally do this!" Well, I have labeled the boxes we have put in storage so far but now I have a Word List telling me what is in storage and a very short excell spreadsheet telling me what is in what boxes. This being pregnant thing is making packing hard! I have to place a box where I want it to stay until the weekend because once It gets packed it stays until my husband gets home move it. I can't always count on him wanting to move them after work either so I have been stalling. I swear I am trying to make progress though!  We are still in the process of finding a house but we are working on de-cluttering so we can list ours! My house feels naked because they say to remove all the personal touches when showing your home. We only have two photos still up of us and that is just not normal! My shelves are only holding a few items each when normally they are packed with "P's" and photos of us! I say "P's" because I am OBSESSED with monograms and our last name Initial - P! If you are ever looking for a gift to send just put a letter "P" in the mail! I will gladly accept it and display it somewhere in my house! Maybe after this week I will have some exciting info about a house to share but until then I am going to go do some random "organizing" if you can call it that or maybe some packing! We will see.

ALSO, 50 days until Peanut is due!!!! We will see if He or She arrives early or on time or late! I go this afternoon, despite the snow on the ground, for an ultrasound! It is crazy to think that when I left my midwife appointment last week that I scheduled the REST of my visits until my due date! Holy Moly!!!

Take care!

XOXO

Hillary

1 comment:

  1. Haha, packing with an Excel spreadsheet. I'm not sure if I'll ever accomplish such an organized packing experience ever again. Good luck! I hope it's going well.

    ReplyDelete